Sign Painting Workshop with Ged Palmer
→ This workshop gives you an introduction to sign painting. Learn how to draw letters from scratch, write them with a brush and design your own layouts. After a brief presentation on sign painting and hand lettering, you will practice the basic strokes for block and casual lettering. The basic strokes are the building blocks of the letters and they allow you to familiarize yourself with the brushes. You will then proceed to paint block letters and the casual alphabet which you can eventually combine in dynamic layouts.
More about Ged’s works → GPalmer_APPLE_Talk_06_03_18
At a glance
- The workshop runs for six hours.
- The workshop is suitable for both beginners and for those who want to improve their skills.
- All the tools and materials are included, but wear clothes for painting!
- There are up to 15 participants. The workshop takes place from a minimum group size of 5 people.
- The participation costs 250 €.